From £244.00 per person
With guidance from our very own highly experienced and quality English
guide with vast local knowledge, this trip is the perfect short break to
really help you best experience the spectacular Ardeche Gorge.
Suitable for any ability, the perfect introduction to white water canoeing/kayaking in an amazing location! Don't just visit...Experience!
- Small group (between 4 & 12).
- 2 day descent of the Gorges de l'Ardeche with Guide.
- Perfect for individuals, couples, small groups who want to join with others for a more social trip.
- 2 Nights 3* Hotel accommodation (breakfast included). One either side of the river trip.
- National park fees (bivouac tickets).
- Camping equipment for bivouac (tent/hammock, sleeping bag, ground mat).
- All canoe equipment and return river shuttle included.
- Option to include half-board at the hotel (£50 pp).
- Single supplement payable (£90).
What's not included?
- Flight/ train fares.
- Travel to/ from us.
- Food and drink (except breakfast at hotel).
Only requirement is minimum age of 7yrs old and able to swim 25m.
If the dates that you would like are not available here, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
No information is stored by us unless deposit or final payment is confirmed.
We do not pass on information to any third party.
If, for any reason, you do not wish to pay online then please contact us and we can arrange payment via check, on the phone or direct transfer (BACS).